Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Casey Anthony Jailhouse Letters Latest News

Documents released by prosecutors in the Casey Anthony murder case Tuesday include jailhouse letters between Anthony and fellow inmates, as well as shocking transcripts of law enforcement interviews with inmates who say Anthony admitted to them that she sometimes drugged her daughter Caylee.
There are reports that there may be as many as 50 Casey Anthony jail letters may have been written. Maya Derkovic and Robyn Adams, two of Anthony’s friends in jail, have reportedly been questioned about the Casey Anthony jail letters. Adams may have received the majority of the Casey Anthony letters.

The Letter said that is trickling out isn’t pretty. Anthony allegedly admits that she used drugs to knock her two-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony out while she hung out with friends. Investigators suspect that chloroform may have been a factor in the death of Caylee Anthony.

She also expresses sadness over the death of Caylee Anthony.

“Not a day goes by that I don’t think about Caylee and wish that I could have protected her better,” wrote Anthony.

Casey Anthony also writes about how she was abused by her brother when they were young.

She writes: “The worst part is, when I tried to confide in someone before… they turned on me. I was to blame for my own brother walking into my room at night and feeling my breasts while I slept.”

Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and has said a babysitter kidnapped her daughter. The toddler’s remains were found in December 2008, six months after she was reported missing.

Watch our updates and latest news about Casey Anthony jailhouse letters

No comments:

Post a Comment