Friday, January 2, 2009

BEST ELEVEN WONDERKID of FM2009!

Great, today i will share my BEST ELEVEN of Football Manager 2009.
I'm using Barcelona in my game. So it's quite difficult to choose the best player i've bought. "Old players" like Xavi, Keita, Iniesta, Gudjohnsen are good players, but we have to think the club in the future. Then i decide to buy some "POTENTIAL PLAYERS"
I'm using 4-3-1-2 Attacking Formation!


Ok, I'll share. Lets check it out :


GK
- Vicenzo Fiorillo $14 Million

DR
- Daniel Alves (not buy) :P

DC
- Mamadou Sakho $21 Million
- Carles Puyol

DL
- Armand Traore $20 Million

AMR
-Lionel Messi

AML
- Henri Saivet (best also if positioned in STRIKER)

MC
-Xavi

AMC
- Albin Ekdal $20 Million


FC
- Carlos Vela $15 Million in exchange with Thierry Henry (quite old ) :P
- Giussepe Rossi $20 Million



That's BEST ELEVEN has bring me treble winners without cheat! in my second years ( adapting) LOL

Have another BEST ELEVEN? SHARE HERE!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gk :issakson
FBR : Breno
Dc : sakho & evans
FBL : Traore
AMR : modric
mc : anderson & lucas
AML : nani
St : aguero & balotelli

Post a Comment