Wednesday, March 3, 2010

GOT FREE GAME CONSOLE (and MORE) BY JOIN LOCKERZ.COM



FM Mania, I have a good info about getting FREE Football games (FIFA SOCCER 2010) and consoles, like Wii, Macbook, PS3 or another things that FREE. All we do are just read, play, connect with friend (looks like Facebook i think) and even you login you got POINTS!

Yes, all we do is just collect the point (called PTZ) and REDEEM it to get what prize we choose :)
But, to join LOCKERZ, you have to be invited by others. Here, I can help you to JOIN LOCKERZ. Just left your email on Comment page. Then i Will invite you to join LOCKERZ and get free things that you want!
You can check it :

www.lockerz.com


Some proof that LOCKERZ IS NOT SCAM!

YOU CAN SEE HERE :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg3QLxqRsOw

DOn't forget to left your email address, so I can invite you to join LOCKERZ! :)

4 comments:

sleetherz said...

OK, here's my email :

sleetherz@gmail.com

Invite me! :)

gadget said...

@Sleetherz: Check your mail dude :)

windi a saputri said...

I hope this is true ..
this my email : windiariyantis@gmail.com
and don't forget, immediately invited me ...!

thank you :D

Anonymous said...

well, i hope this is true...
this is my email : indonesiamerdeka219@rocketmail.com
please, invite me.!

Post a Comment